Please note; there is currently a minimum 10 day
lead time on all repairs
We recommend that clippers, trimmers, handpieces, machines, and drives are serviced once a year, preferably at the end of every clipping or shearing season before storing for the off-season.
Why get your clipping, trimming and shearing equipment serviced?
- To prolong the equipment’s life by early diagnosis and repair of issues which could cause sudden failures and further damage.
- Helps the equipment to run smoother, cooler and quieter
- Electrical safety checked for peace of mind
What is included in the service?
- Equipment is cleaned inside and out
- Electrical safety check
- Worn out / consumable components replaced (comb pegs are included in the cost of servicing, other replaceable parts are not)
To have your clipping, trimming or shearing equipment serviced, please
- View our guide to estimated servicing costs
- Print and complete the servicing cover note
- Send the form with your equipment to our factory
Estimated Servicing Costs
This is a list of estimated costs. Please note that prices do vary and we can only confirm exact costs once your equipment has been assessed.
|Large clipper service||£21.00|
|Cleaning of clipper prior to service||£6.00|
|Clipper blade lapping||£6.00|
|Trimmer blade lapping||£5.00|
|Shearing comb regrind||£1.00|
|Cleaning of shearing comb||£0.30|
|Shearing cutter regrind||£0.80|
|Cleaning of shearing cutter||£0.20|
|Laser Shear service||£21.00|
|Shearing machine service||£25.00|
|Shearing machine and drive service||£40.00|
If your clipping, trimming or shearing equipment is in need of repair, for whatever reason, you can send it back to the factory where it was built for expert diagnosis and restoration.