This double insulated machine is designed for the farmer/shearer. It operates through a 1.8 meter flexible drive (not available with a solid drive). The Nova machine has the standard Lister rope-pull on/off switch. All versions of the Nova have a very low starting current making them ideal for use with portable generators or car batteries in the cazse of the 12V version.
The Nova mains version is also available with an electric current sensor to protect the user in the event of a lock-up on the handpiece. This works by automatically stopping the machine if the handpiece hits an obstruction in the wool.
- Available in either mains or 12V versions
- Single speed
- Double-insulated for safety
- Low starting current
- Lightweight robust casing
- Available with or without sensor (240V version only)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK